I've used them far less since the introduction of Sixth Ed rules lost them their ability to arrive from reserve and attack straight away, but I do love them still.
Here, from my soon-to-disappear sidebar of the same name as this post, is exactly what it says - cool things the Legion did in 5th Ed (in more-or-less chronologicla order, most recent first...and yes, they're in sidebar-shorthand):
- Fought through the remnants of three D'Eldar squads to seize their objective and win
- Assaulted and destroyed a lurking Vyper, then held an objective unmolested
- Assaulted and destroyed a unit of Dire Avengers, thereby stealing their objective
- Assaulted and blew up an otherwise untouchable whirlwind in deep cover...on turn 2.
- Assaulted and killed THREE Blood Angel assault terminators, destroying the unit.
- Saved a flank by assaulting and destroying some IG Hardened Veterans
- Suicide-charged an Guardian squad + Farseer...then locked them in combat for two turns!
- Killed a Blood Angel then strolled unharmed to secure an objective 20+" away.
- Killed a Necron Destroyer Lord in counter-attack...sadly he resurrected himself - git.
- held a flank by standing in the open and gunning down an entire tactical squad in cold blood
- arrived in the enemy's rear to wipe out a combat squad and a rune priest
- secured an entire flank by eliminating two Tau broadsides and the last of the Kroot.
Glory days, eh?