Wednesday 23 July 2014

446 - Interesting Scenery (28mm)

Hullo, All.

After a week in Amterdam with work, it's back now to bombing to-and-from Portsmouth to help take care of my dad, but hopefully the hobby should be BACK ON for a few eveings at least this week.

In the meantime, I saw these really characterful barracks huts on a well-known online auction site (UK; six days left). They're exactly the kind of narrative scenery I love, and I thought (a) I wonder if anyone might be interested in these, because they're great, and (b) I wonder if anyone knows who manufactures them...
Pic used without permission sought...but there's no such thing as bad publicity, right?
If you ARE interested, they're currently standing at 99p + £4 p&p - seems like a bargain to me, but I'm cutting down on my 28mm stuff and besides, accumulating scenery seems a waste for me as I've not played a game of 40k in my house for five years now.

This should be the link: [here] - if not, the description is as follows: "6x Barracks Army/PoW Camp Hut - terrain scenery – Bolt Action 28mm WH 40k".

Keep well - more to follow, with luck.

- D.

PS: Are these Nissen Huts?

6 comments:

  1. They're Dust "Airfield Accessory Pack" quonset huts. They're nice. That's a steal for them.

    http://sonsoftaurus.blogspot.com/2014/03/honor-chapter.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have seen these plastic Nissen huts on the net before.... but I can't find where. I'm sure it will come to me or someone else will know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!