Sunday 17 September 2017

603 - Desert Rats Sikh Reinforcements

I was tempted to pun more with that title, but suffice it to say, I've painted up a few more toys for my Sikhs:

  • A Vickers MMG and three crew,
  • A second officer model (white, this time) as my artillery forward observer,
  • His signaller, who will act as my artillery forward observer when it's just a one-man team,
  • A platoon 2" mortar team.
Avoid enlarging this - it probably won't bear close scrutiny!
This all means that all of my original desert army toys are now painted up, but I do still have the camel-mounted officer and runner which Mattenbury very kindly donated to the war effort...

Anyone would think I had a game planned against the Deutsch Afrika Korps this week...!

- Drax. 

10 comments:

  1. Great looking reinforcements, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Phil! I shall write up the game presently...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Siph!

      The Perry minis really are lovely!

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to hearing about the end of the beginning !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good additions! Love me an mmg team.

    Dont get lazy, we wany to see some desert action!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!