Thursday 26 December 2013

396 - Day 6/14 - Boxing Day Progress...Easy Does It

Hullo All - or at least those of you still with me...

No pics today: Mrs Drax left the camera in the car and the weather is WAY too filthy for me to go out there and get it.

What's more, the internet connection is so very ropey at the moment that I suspect any pictures wouldn't upload anyway: yesterday's Matilda took almost 25 minues to get onto the blog. No BBC iplayer for Drax tonight.

Anyway, the good news is that the window in which I'm currently typing is open over Seires 1 of Battlestar Gallactica...which I'm watching whilst painting more of Zzzzzz's little men and trying to work out whether or not to brave the drive to Portsmouth tomorrow or leave it for a day.

The Drax household is at peace.

Keep well, guys!

- D.

4 comments:

  1. So much for the Govt's promise to roll out broadband for rural areas. Only, you're not that far away from town, are you ? We're only 12 miles from Oxford University and we get 2.2. Not very impressive really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't moan at a 2:2 from Oxford University!

    Mind you, it could be worse: for my friend who lives at the other end of the village, when the lightning struck on Christmas Day his modem exploded!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see what you did there....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Filthy.

    BSG seasons 1 and 2 were the bomb. Then the series went sniveling into a dark and rancid corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!