Sunday 23 August 2015

521 - 6MMRPC 10: - - We Interrupt This Broadcast - -

This week I should have been posting fiction in the aftermath of The Second Siege of Agratha, but technical issues and real life have conspired to prevent me from doing so. 
[What I should be writing about]
I'm also terrible at writing fluff but please allow me to draw your attention to these marvellous contributions from the camps of Col. Gravis and Col. Winterbourne respectively:

  • Gravis (part 1; plenty more thereafter: link here)
  • Winterbourne (part 1; more to follow: link here)
For my part in the meantime, I shall meet the statutory requirements of 6MMRPC by noting that this week I was at least able to do a wee bit more building, viz, I have now completed making my troop of Comets - four tanks and what will be a wreck (see here for details from before: link):
Imagine three-and-a-half more of these...
Fluff soon, I promise.

Drax out.

2 comments:

  1. Ach - writing fiction based up the events of a real game is not that hard mate.

    Regardless, Comets! So cool looking and with Stats to write home about. Can't wait to see some painted pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!