Thursday 12 June 2008

019 Shout Out!

"There's no such thing as bad publicity."

- This is very true, and following hotly in the footsteps of my fellows I'm delighted to draw your attention to some of the other individual blogs I enjoy - most of which have Imperial Guard content which I fully intend to explore further. Of course, all of these can be found in the links section on the right, but for simplicity's sake, I commend the following to your notice:

Col. Gravis's Praetorian Imperial Guard;
Tantalum 5th;
The Inner Geek;
Andy's Blog;
From the Warp.

There really seems to be a lot of cross traffic between these blogs which we all benefit from, and as I'm pleased to have discovered these pages, I'm sure you will be too!

What's even better is that I know if I'm checking my blog but I haven't been able to post for a couple of days, I can always see what these other fine contributors are up to instead!

By the way...for those of you who are in the UK and will understand this: my school's had the OFSTED inspectors in this week, and as the inspections are over I'm a damned sight more relaxed and happy now...Yay!

Thanks for your time; more models soon,

- Drax

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shout out. I can see results already on my hits counter! And congratulations on the OFSTED inspectors results. Now that you're under less stress, bring on the Guard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - apparently they were really impressed...and about time, too: we've been under threat of closure for the last year.

    And I guess I've got fewer excuses now...the Guard shall be brought, Sir; they shall be brought.

    - Drax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!