...not much of a conversion, but here are the pics. Explanation (and exciting news!) follows:
Having made an extention for the barrel of a Leman Russ MBT for use as a vanquisher (with a bit of ballpoint pen tube) and then realised I never intend to actually field a vanquisher, I realised that I still had some old demolisher bits knocking around...so I made one of those up too. Finally got around to finishing both of them last night. The painting's lacklustre because it's another bloomin' e-bay rescue story.
The only problem is that I don't have a name for it! Nor did I ever get around to actually naming the fifth of my Leman Russes (here)...this being the sixth and 'final' one.
To that end, Drax may be posing his first ever competition soon: for the best names (singles or as a pair) ...in keeping with my others, of course! Watch this space, and start thinking of your ideas...!