Here 'tis; notes to follow below:
|yay - details!
You'll note I've kept the Carrier free from unit markings - this is in the spirit of keeping it for general use.
Things I'm proud of include the following:
- The painting of general details like the driver's moustache and the rims of the enamel mugs (I remembered to paint the stock and furniture of the Tommy gun too);
- The painting of the Corporal's stripes and the Lieutenant's pips;
- The painting of the vehicle loading weight - it looks far better in real life, honest!
- The modelling and painting of the officer's map in the back (there's some dark green kit bundled up on the floor behind it too);
- The modelling and painting of the track marks - they worked better than I hoped!
- The modelling of the two brens...and the base on the whole, I suppose.