Saturday 9 February 2019

671 - 2018 Winter Challenge: British Paras! Days 37-42

Back in the saddle again.

Thankfully, I'm feeling better now (I hope I never ever catch flu again), and thankfully, I've been able to get back to painting, so the boys of 21st Independent Company are now pretty much done: all that's left now are the beret badges, a wash for everyone, and the basing.
...except I've just remembered about their jump wing decals.

Oh, strewth.

Aaaarrgh!

Well, we'll see, I guess...

- Drax.

3 comments:

  1. Don't forget the DZ flash as well..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As it happens, not only would I like to make some of these, there's also a mission in the 'Market Garden' book which uses them...

      ... I just haven't yet reliably found out just what they should look like...

      Any offers?

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!