Well, they're everyone's new darlings, and I have to say in my last game they acquitted themselves extremely well, with some real hawk-eyed mortar sniping...and here at last is the first progress pic of my mortars:
- YES - I've rebased them onto 60mm, though it makes painting and basing a pain in the backside;
- YES - They're not quite finished (it's a WiP!) - I've more basing yet, and they'll still need transfers, too;
- YES - One of them's wearing gloves. All my guys handling mortars will be wearing gloves (more-or-less);
- YES - Drax has been playing a little more with drybrushing. Woo-hoo.
- YES - There's built-in cover. Someone else has posted their mortars recently (can't remember who, sorry) with the note that if anyone really has issue with it, they can always turn the base around!
Hopefully it won't be too long before I have the whole squad done. I'm pleased to say that - given the recent clemency in the weather - Drax has moved back into The Shed. Huzzah.
Cheers - it's nice to actually post some progress for once!