"Does exactly what it says on the tin."
Here's my version of G/Sgt Harker's squad (in no particular order) and how they're taking shape:
1) Harker with Heavy Bolter; cream camo only. His arm's right at the top of the shot - his head's elsewhere.
2) Shotgun Vet; camo complete
3) Shotgun Vet with Vox; camo complete
4) Missile Launcher Vet; camo complete. Number 2 above will be his 'loader' - I'll give them an optional 60mm base.
5) Shotgun Vet; camo complete
6) Grenade Launcher Vet; camo complete
7) Heavy Flamer Vet; cream camo only - head elsewhere
8) Melta Gun Vet; cream and brown camo only - head elsewhere
9) Demo Charge/Shotgun Vet; cream camo only - head elsewhere
10) Shotgun Vet; camo complete.
Christ, that's a lot of weaponry!
You'll note all of them have work that still needs to be done, but I'm going to try to get them finished by the end of next week if possible. Painted, if not based/finished.
If you're new to the blog - this is how my camoflage works (but make sure you check out Darkwing's US versions). Also, here's an old W-i-P pic of some of the vets: