I've not much time to post, but I've done with bloody work for tonight, and I thought I'd better note that I did, in fact, manage to paint last week after all:
I finished off the (GW) 'Sepia' wash for 3Pl of my 4KSLI infantry company, but having done so, I thought it didn't look quite right.
This led me to compare one of my stands from 2Pl - which I was far more happy with at the time - and I discovered that rather than sepia I had in fact used the black wash (as seen in the photo), so I re-washed them.
And now I'm happy with them.
That just leaves grass and bushes. And dullcote.
And given the thunderstorm that's just kicked in in coastal rural Devon, I don't think I'll have chance enough for spraying anything for days yet...
...Even if I did have any time.