And yet, I suspect it'll pass without much celebration because:
- I'm in the middle of an ill-advised 14-post run;
- I've been travelling all evening and only got home an hour ago - I therefore now have fewer than seven minutes to get my daily post in;
- The content of today's post is really mundane;
- The picture won't even have grabbed anyone's attention, and
- It's New Year's Eve tomorrow: who's sitting at home reading blogs?!
Today's hobby time: assembling my Matilda!
Mrs. Drax stepped on it as she came in (I love that after 4 days away the accumulated parcels on our doorstep were utterly unstolen!) but the Matilda is fine and already being assembled: it's dry assembly too - no glue required! Go figure.
More pics tomorrow, as it was quite an effort to I had to fish the camera out of the car for this one I took 15 minutes ago...
Ta-ta for now,