Sunday 28 September 2008

047 Snipers!

The people spoke...and the people demanded snipers. I hate the Ratling models, so I use these instead.

Well - here's five of them. I was going to do six (I have 10) but wanted to finish something! Please explore the pics below: I didn't crop them as I liked the scale, but the early evening light seems to have given everything a blue tint that it doesn't actually have - sorry! Behind them you'll note the upgraded (read: "rusted") tin-can storage tank, and I've included a back view to display their camouflage cloaks (evidently not chameleoline!). I also did a bit of masonry paintwork on one of them, just to try it out. That's the last pic:


Cheers,

- Drax.

9 comments:

  1. Two updates so close together, you certainly are keeping us on out toes. I like the snipers, I think the camo works nicely. I can't believe you don't like Ratlings though... I like to keep a few around to feed the Ogryns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... all the greys in those pics look really blue. They're not that blue really!

    - Drax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great squad here Drax. I agree with geek, the camo does work really well with the models, very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, the camo looks great... of course I thought it looked good when posted the tutorial on it way back when.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking squad! Also, I love the tin-can container.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...excellently painted models, and the tin can idea was genius. And another thing gets added to my "to build" list... d;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo looking good!

    do some of them only have 1 leg?? (the ones kneeling on the rubble)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all. And yes, they all have two legs!

    - Drax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!