Thanks for the comments and the encouragement from the previous APC post - I've had a busy couple of weeks with work and a few sleepless nights courtesy of Drax Minora, but here are some shots of the progress I've snatched, with a few notes:
1) The turret/hatch mount is now the other half of the mount from the aegis defence autocannon, and note the brackets at the back for airlifting - paperclips - there'll be a couple at the front soon, too:
Yes, I still need to put more equipment onto the mudguards!
2) I redesigned the armour around the driver's hatch: it's a bit too chunky maybe, but it looks fairly 'guard'. The side panels still need some rivets and maybe some bulking-out: The wheels are axle-mounted by the way: she rides!
3) The two side hatches are from a Space Marine rhino. You may be able to see here that I trimmed a few mm from the middle of the heavy flamer to shorten it:
4) I'm particularly proud of how the jerry can bracket on the spare wheel worked out...:
5) Here you can see a couple of the touches I enjoyed working on - firstly, the circuit wire around the heavy flamer mount worked to blend the two components and mask a rather stark join. Secondly, I made a small winch which you can just make out here: